Call for case studies showing innovative practice
5 September 2013
We are currently looking for examples of innovative practice to inform our research. Do you have an example of practice or case study from your project that you think highlights effective practice in one of these areas:
- facilitating and sustaining engagement
- tailoring services to assessed individual need
- responsiveness to diversity issues
- focusing on a transition to adulthood
- designing and delivering a joined-up service.
If so, please get in touch with us by 30 September 2013.
Further details about the practice examples we are looking for can be found in this document.